UK Marine Aquarium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UK Marine Aquarium

This is a marine forum for anyone interested in keeping marine aquariums. Or just general discussions about marine aquarium

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bubble alge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marine67

marine67

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: bubble alge   bubble alge Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:40 pm

anyone on here know how to get rid of this i cannot take the rock out of my tank due to the weight of it its about 30kg and has corals all over it any fish or invert that could get rid and not eat my corals someone said emerald crab any ideas. mark
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: Re: bubble alge   bubble alge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:32 am

An emerald crab can get rid of Valonia, we sell these. Just take a look at our website www.bluzooaquatics.co.uk
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluzooaquatics.co.uk
marine67

marine67

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: crab   bubble alge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 am

Yea nice site found it a bit slow but could be my laptop i think i will go with a small one crab that is lol to see how i get on.thanks for the reply looks like only me and you use this site shame Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: Re: bubble alge   bubble alge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:22 am

Yes it is a shame, well at least we have a free run of the place Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
marine67

marine67

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: free   bubble alge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:25 am

your right there what happened to the guy who set this up? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: Re: bubble alge   bubble alge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:36 am

marine67 wrote:
your right there what happened to the guy who set this up? Question Question Question

God knows, I really do have to start getting some people on here, I mainly use www.ultimatereef.com, it is packed on there.

I would like to see this site get busy though
Back to top Go down
marine67

marine67

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: Re: bubble alge   bubble alge Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:42 am

I mainly use www.reeffrontiers.com where i am a current member of the month on there and is always packed with advice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bubble alge Empty
PostSubject: Re: bubble alge   bubble alge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bubble alge
Page 1 of 1